Thursday, December 15, 2011

Owner Lou Mettler on Fox Detroit

(Click photo for VIDEO)

This morning on Fox News Detroit's Style File, I was able to make an appearance and talk about my new store and concept, Mettlers American Mercantile.  It was fun and I was thrilled to share my vision and American made goods with the public.  I had two great models with me, Mary Beth and Rick who looked awesome in our RVTS denim jeans, Motor Club Pea Coat, Perfecto Leather Jacket, and classic shirtings all made in the USA and all items that I carry online and in store.  

It's the first of many interviews and appearances that I hope to make.  I would love everyone to see and hear how each of us can support our American manufacturers and local businesses.  Its all here, you just have to know where to look.

Thanks again to Fox News Detroit for having me, and hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment